Create your own Smart Grid Architecture Model with the current release of the SGAM Toolbox. Enterprise Architect in Version 9.3 or higher is needed to run this AddOn. After downloading and installing, you will be able to start modelling right away.
- SGAM Toolbox (Version 2.0)
Following features are introduced in the current Version:
- Guidance through development process (Step Through Toolbox) – Requires Enterprise Architect V11.1
- Element instantiation and linking (including Ports, Interfaces and Requirements)
- Model based KPI Calculation
- XML UseCase Import
- GUI supported HLUC & PUC creation
- Enterprise Architect Version support (V9.3 – V13.1)
- Minor Bugfixes
New guides, detailed documentation and functionality will follow soon!
- SGAM Toolbox (Version 1.0 – internal)
That’s new in V1.0:
- Various Proof of Concept implementations
- Minor Bugfixes
- Enterprise Architect Version support (V9.3 – V12.0)
- SGAM Toolbox (Version 0.6)
That’s new in V0.6:
- Toolbox is now implemented as “Add-In” with a single setup file
- Various enhancements when creating new elements
- New diagram type for developing ICT architectures (e.g. network topologies)
- Functionality for migrating existing SGAM models to the new version
Please note: You will have to manually remove the old version of the SGAM Toolbox first. You can do this by selecting “Model Resources (Alt + 6) > MDG Technologies”, right click the “SGAM Toolbox” entry and choose the “Remove Technology” option.
- SGAM Toolbox (Version 0.4)
That’s new in V 0.4.0:
- Metamodel Update: Metamodel is now aligned with the Intelligrid Use Case Template
- CSV Import/Export Specifications
- Templates for CSV Import/Export and Risk Assessment
- New Elements and Icons
- Security Requirements Engineering: Framework and Patterns
- Location Attributes for export to Visualization Tool
The SGAM Toolbox is basically free to use (Please recognize the License and Disclaimer at the bottom of this page). In order to support our work, to establish a user-community and to keep you up to date about bug-fixes and new releases, we kindly ask you for two things:
(1) If you use the Toolbox, please contact us and let us reference (Logo) your organization on our site.
(2) If you create scientific publications, please reference our related papers.
f you have any feedback according the toolbox, a feature request or need further assistance, please feel free to contact us and send a mail to christian<AT>en-trust.at
License and Disclaimer
Copyright (c) 2014 Salzburg University of Applied Sciences
Josef Ressel Center for User-Centric Privacy, Security and Control
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to use the Software, distribute, sublicense, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.